High Strength Liquid Induction Cleaner – Fuel
High Strength Liquid Induction Cleaner
Wynn’s® High Strength Liquid Induction Cleaner is specially formulated as a dual-purpose solution to remove deposits from intake valves and gum and varnish deposits from the air throttle plate and throttle plate shaft. Deposits that form on intake valves and throttle components can cause a number of performance problems that impact drivability, fuel economy, and emissions.
In GDI vehicles, even the most effective detergents do not reach intake valve stems and tulips. EGR (Exhaust Gas Return) intensifies this issue, along with engine oil breakdown and PCV (Positive Crankcase Ventilation). When servicing the induction system, Wynn’s® High Strength Liquid Strength Induction Cleaner contains a powerful blend of solvents that dissolves and removes carbon deposits and restores performance.
- Safely Removes Carbon Deposits that Cause Performance Problems Such as Rough Idle and Hesitation
- Cleans Away Gum, Varnish and Carbon Deposits
- Restores Air Flow for Smooth Performance
- Ideal for GDI Engines/Exceptional GDI Cleaning Chemistry
- Effective for Use in All MPI, PFI, GDI or Carbureted Gasoline Engine Application
- O2 Sensor and Catalytic Converter Safe
- Won’t Harm Coated Throttle Bodies
- Decreases Combustion Emissions
11 fl. oz. / 24 per case
One can of Wynn’s® High Strength Liquid Induction Cleaner (ZW69111) treats one vehicle. For severe deposits, two cans may be required to obtain optimal results.
Use ZW04000 Enviropurge Tool and ZW31500 Throttle Body Tool to introduce across the throttle plate, or the TN15000 Tool to introduce through correct manifold vacuum source. Refer to Job Aid for detailed instructions.
Wynn’s® Advanced Power Clean™ is the solution to remove carbon buildup and improve drivability....
Wynn’s Premium Fuel System Cleaner and Ethanol treatment is a specially formulated gasoline fuel...
Turbocharged engines run hotter and burn fuel faster than naturally aspirated engines. This generates...