Cabin Filter Spray – HVAC
Cabin Filter Spray
Wynn’s® Cabin Filter Spray treats your cabin air filter with a pleasant, clean scent that provides you with the assurance of a clean air filter. A new cabin air filter treated with Wynn’s® Cabin Filter Spray helps to combat unpleasant odors entering your vehicle’s passenger cabin.
Wynn’s® Cabin Filter Spray is part of a complete HVAC and Cabin Odor Control Service. See your Service Consultant about the benefits of a Wynn’s® Aircomatic III™ service to combat mold, mildew, cigarette smoke and other unpleasant odors in your vehicle’s interior and air handling system.
- Combats unpleasant odors
- Provides a fresh scent from HVAC system
- Part of a complete HVAC and interior odor control service
0.4 fl oz. / 24 units per case
All vehicles air handling systems and interiors.
– Remove the cover to expose the cabin air filter.
– Remove the used filter from the evaporator case or holder and discard.
– Remove the new cabin filter from packaging.
– Apply 6 – 12 pumps of Wynn’s® Cabin Filter Spray evenly onto the inbound side of the cabin air filter.
– Start vehicle and let it run at idle.
– Set fan control speed setting to high.
– Turn recirculation mode on.
– Let vehicle run for 5 minutes to allow fragrance to permeate the filter.
Wynn’s AircoFresh™ is a special formula that quickly neutralizes odors that form in the...
Wynn's Air Conditioner Treatment provides a quick, convenient and effective method to rid vehicles...
Wynn's Airco-Clean is a concentrated water-based non-toxic solution designed to clean, sterilize and deodorize...