De-Carbon Foam – Fuel
Gasoline Fuel Induction/Injection System Cleaners
Wynn’s De-Carbon Foam™ softens and dissolves difficult to remove intake valve and combustion chamber deposits in MPI and especially GDI engines. De-Carbon Foam™ has been shown to eliminate trouble codes in GDI and port fuel injection engines, prevent misfires resulting from severe valve deposits and restore smooth operation in rough running engines.
- Powerful foaming technology
- Restores engine performance
- Eliminates rough idle caused by carbon deposits
- For use in all GDI and PFI engines
- Safe for catalytic converters and sensors
- Technician-friendly application process
- Single application per container
13 oz. aerosol can 12 units/Case
For use in all Multi-Port, Port Fuel Injection, Gasoline Direct Injection, Hybrid and Turbo-Charged gasoline engines. For use in Diesel EGR system cleaning.
Introduced into the vehicle’s intake plenum via a vacuum source using the built-in service hose and adaptor. Follow service job aid instructions.
A fuel system cleaning service performed with Wynn’s Enviropurge Fuel Injection Cleaning Tool and...
Fuel Kits for various fuel system cleaning needs
The Controlled Induction Delivery Device uses advanced technology designed to control the flow rate...